Calling all startups, partners and employees of Australian corporates with a global presence: registrations are now open for Telstra's Innovation Hackathon 2020!
Telstra Innovation Hackathon 2020
Instead of a traditional weekend hack, this year's competition will be spread over four weeks to suit the busy schedule of industry professionals. We'll be bringing together our international ecosystem, leveraging epic partners (Microsoft, AWS and TelstraDev) and our ICC in India.
To be eligible to participate, participants must be:
- a registered start-up
- partners or contractors of participating Australian Corporates, or
- employees of Australian Corporates with global presence (We've already signed up Kmart, ANZ, CBA, Bunnings and Worley Parsons)
Let us know if you want to check your eligibility before entering
There's plenty of prizes to be won, with a 1st prize of $5000, and opportunities to impress our stellar judging panel.
Themes and Problem Statements
Put your thinking caps on around the following Themes and Problem Statements:
- Resilient Enterprises: How might we develop multi-layered resiliency involving people, process and technology to enable working from anywhere, anytime?
- The New Normal: How might we enable employees and customers to manage change and transition to new ways of working?
- Customer Service: How might we reimagine customer onboarding experiences and reduce turnaround time?
How to register
So if you're a disruptor, creator or problem solver, form a team today and be part of an innovation hackathon of global proportions.
Register for TIH2020 by August 28. Round one kicks off on August 31 with the event going for four weeks, so don’t miss out on your place.
From the #TIH2020 team